I do not have the correct Domain Administrative Username and Password for .my domain
There is an error message “Login failed” when you tried to login to the .My Domain Control Panel.
The domain admin username and password entered were not valid.
STEP 1: Perform a whois search for your .my domain name at http://whois.domainregistry.my/
STEP 2: Look for the Administrative Contact details. Below are the sample:
[ Administrative Contact Code: DCA071975 ]
Yip Fei Lee
Net Onboard Sdn Bhd
No 31 & 33
Jalan Utama 2/18 , Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama
[email protected] (this is the Administrative Contact email)
STEP 3: Go to Domain Control Panel at https://domainmanager.mynic.my/Mynic-ViewController-context-root/faces/PB/UserLogin.jsp and click Login
STEP 4: Click Forget Username and it will take you to check Username page
STEP 5: If the Administrative Contact Email is still valid and functioning, please proceed with;
- choose “The Username will be sent to your current email address [email protected]“
- Click Submit
- Email sent by .My Domain Registry providing you the Username to the Administrative Contact Email
- Go back to Domain Control Panel and choose Forget Password
- Enter the Administrative Contact Code and Password
- Click Reset Password
- Another email will be sent to you with the new password
STEP 6: If the Administrative Contact Email is invalid or not functioning, please proceed with;
- Choose “If the current email address is invalid or not functioning, please assign a new email address for this Username:“
- Insert the new email address and click submit
- Click Print
- Save the letter and print in on your company letter head, chop and sign it.
Note: Please do not do any amendment as .My Domain Registry only allow 1 changes at a time.
- Fax the letter to .My Domain Registry at 03-89917277
- You will receive an email notification from .My Domain Registry regarding the update of email.
- After that, please repeat STEP 3 to 5 to reset the Administrative Contact Username & Password